Happy Valentine's Day! For a limited time only receive 25%
off your purchase of 6+ eggs, and any expanded profiles or childhood photos
purchased between 02/07/19-02/17/19 will be credited towards the purchase of
that donor's sperm vial(s). Call us at 800-786-5251 to place your order today!
Reminder: Our office will be closed February 18th in observance of President's Day. Please consider this when placing your order, no shipments will go out on the 18th. Thank you!
Embryo storage is not only a valuable asset in protecting a woman's reproductive future, but also a vital component in many fertility procedures. NW Cryobank has been storing reproductive specimens since 1986. We offer state-of-the-art embryo storage to patients world wide, and have been transporting frozen specimens to and from physician practices in all 50 states and many foreign countries for over 25 years.
Reasons for Embryo Storage:
- Infertility treatment can often produce more embryos than are needed at the time. By storing remaining embryos, future infertility treatments may be easier and less expensive
- With the diagnosis of cancer, chemotherapy and/or radiation may diminish a woman's fertility. Her fertilized eggs (embryos) may be stored for use at a later date
- Diminished ovarian reserve may be an indication for embryo storage. Similar to the situation above, a woman may choose to have her eggs fertilized (embryos) and stored for use at a later time.
- Embryos stored temporarily at a reproductive medicine clinic, may need to be relocated to a facility specializing in embryo storage because:
- The clinic may have limited storage space for frozen embryos
- The clinic may restrict how long they will store your embryos
- The clinic may be closing
How are embryos shipped to NW Cryobank?NW Cryobank will work with your current storage facility to schedule the transfer of your embryos. The embryos are shipped in liquid nitrogen dry shippers which will keep the embryos frozen for 7 days from the date shipped. All shipments and accompanying paperwork is confirmed by two licensed personnel to confirm patient name, specimen ID, freeze dates, clinic name and number of specimens to assure an accurate inventory. Once your embryos have been placed securely into a long term storage tank, you will receive written documentation that the transfer has been completed.
Please click here for storage pricing information
Please click here for licensing and accreditation information
In order to purchase embryo storage, please enter our purchase center.
Enter Purchase Center
With our experience in long term storage, you can trust NW Cryobank to provide safety and security for your embryos.